The ACTA ZENI is the excellency in industrial eddy current testing. Fully digital, it is certainly one of the market most repeatable and reliable unit, stemming from ACTA 40 years of experience in the eddy current testing field.
All in one design in-line eddy current testing, on production machine in continuous mode or on a testing bench.
Testing in hidden time, during production. Defective parts are rejected by the integrated sort out control.
Designed for industrail testing, in harsh environment, features an easy mounting and interfacing on any wire, bars, rods, tube or cold forming machine.
Designed in 9U 19" filtered-ventilated industrial cabinet, display on 17" LCD monitor.
Every production requires its own sensor : the ACTA ZENI accepts all types : punctual, surface, encercling, segment, internal, with or without magnetic saturation. All are part of ACTA range and know-how.
Defects and parts counting, editing of customizable testing reports, data transmission via network or USB port. User friendly nterface, for Microsoft Windows environment.
- Dimensions : L=550 mm, P=625mm, H=437mm
- Weight : 40 Kg
- Main power : 230V AC. / 300VA
Product presence sensor input
Start machine (production start) input
Eddy current sensor input
- Sorties :
"Defect" output for light or sound alarm
"Product OK" output
"Defective product" output
"Unit OK" output
- Internal modules :
Single frequency emission/detection .
CPU with DSP module.
Sort out inputs control.
Sort out outputs control.
Available slot for optional magnetization unit power supply.
- Testing report :
Size or diameter
testing parameters Otehrs...(customizable)
- Frequency range : 1KHz to 1MHz.
- Gain : 20 dB to 80 dB, 1 dB step.
- Output voltage : 1 to 9.9v
- Balance : Fixed ou Automatic.
- Low pass filter : 10Hz to 1000hz
- High Pass filter 0 to 300Hz.
- Phase rotation : 0 to 359°, 1° step
- Balancing range : 1 to 9.9v.
- Balance temporization (automatic mode) : 1 to 100.
- Threshold range : 10 to 95% of full scale
- Alarm output tempo.: 20 to 200mS
ACTA references worldwide